Homeowners…. You must go through your insurance company first…..FEMA comes in behind your insurance for further possible assistance… You must register 1800-621-3362  If you lost income because you can’t go to work… Call FEMA 1800-621-3362 and register for disaster unemployment If your vehicle flooded out in the storm…. You’ll need to have liability coverage on your vehicle at the time of the disaster, your title n registration for FEMA (1800-621-3362)to pay.

If you have full coverage you must file with your insurance company first
If you’re under mandatory evacuation… Call FEMA and register… You will get up to 2 months of rental assistance at the fair market value of your area.

If you have bills you are behind in or if you have some coming due you can call them EVERY COMPANY is pushing back due dates & some are even credited full months of service.